Connecting to your Teams lets you receive direct alerts on your most critical tables.
To connect to Teams, please follow these steps:
- In Teams (official docs for reference):
- Choose/create the channel you want Sifflet to send notifications to.
- After clicking on the three dots of the channel, click on "Connectors", search for "Incoming Webhook" and add it. For the name, you can choose "Sifflet_webhook".
- Copy the url somewhere, you will need it in Sifflet
- In Sifflet:
- Go to Settings and go to the submenu "Alerts Destinations"
- Enable the Teams extension
- Add the url copied in the last section
- Once added, you will be able to select your channel.
You can repeat if you want to add another webhook.
Public and private channels
Sifflet directs alerts to both public/private channels.
Updated 10 months ago