In order to set up the SSO in Google, please follow the following steps:
- Configure your Identity Provider (IdP)
- Configure the SSO in Sifflet
- Test your SSO
In order to enable the SSO in Sifflet, you will need:
- a Sifflet admin account
- a Google admin account with the same email address as the one used in Sifflet
The configuration of your IdP is done with the following steps:
a. Log in to Sifflet and retrieve some SSO details
b. Add the Sifflet App in Google
c. Assign the users to this App
- Connect to Sifflet with an Admin Account
- In Settings -> submenu SSO -> turn on SSO
- Choose your Platform (Google here)
- Save the information under "Sifflet Configuration", you will need it in the next section.
- Log in to Google Admin
- In Apps -> Web and mobile apps, create a new App
- On the next screen, you can add the App name, for instance "Sifflet"
- On the "Service Provider details" screen, you will need to report the information saved from the last section:
ACS URL: corresponds to the link in
Single Sign on URLon Sifflet
Entity ID: corresponds to the link in
Audience Restrictionon Sifflet
- On the next screen, no mapping is needed for now.
You should now see your Sifflet App in the Web and mobile screen
The last step is now to add all users that you want to grant access to Sifflet to this app. You can refer to Google's official documentation.
- In Google Admin, in the newly created Sifflet App, click on "Download Metadata"
- You will then need to report the following information in Sifflet SSO's page:
- Test your SSO
- You can now test your SSO by pressing the "Test" button on the bottom right of the page
- If successful, don't forget to press on "Save" to effectively activate the SSO.
The configuration is done !
On your next login, you will see the following login screen:
Updated about 1 month ago