Azure Active Directory
This article shows how to configure Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) as the identity provider for single sign-on (SSO) on Sifflet.
1- Configure your Identity Provider
a. Retrieve the SSO details in Sifflet
- Connect to Sifflet with an Admin Account
- In Settings -> submenu SSO -> turn on SSO
- Choose your Platform (Azure AD here)
- Save the information under "Sifflet Configuration"; you will need it in the next section.
b. Create a dedicated application for Sifflet on Azure AD
Create your Sifflet application on Azure; see Microsoft's guide.
During this registration, you need to input
Identifier (Entity ID) and
Reply URL from the previous step on the Sifflet platform.
Make sure to add a new claim
name = email with
source attribute = user.mail; and download the certificate (base 64) needed to finish the setup on Sifflet.
2- Configure the SSO in Sifflet
Finish the setup on Sifflet by adding the following from the newly created application on Azure AD:
3. Test your SSO
- You can now test your SSO by pressing the "Test" button on the bottom right of the page.
- If successful, don't forget to press on "Save" to activate the SSO effectively.
The configuration is done!
Updated 3 months ago