Only users with the Admin role can manage users.
The user management page can be accessed by clicking
Settings on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
To create a new user, click
New on the top-right corner then fill the four requested boxes:
- Login: Should be an email address
- Name: Should be the name of the user
- Password: Is a single use password, the user will be requested to change it on his first connection
- Domains: Read more about domains. Users can be assigned to multiple domains. By default, the domain "All" is created granting access to all data assets.
- Role: Read more about roles
For every already existing user, you have the possibility to:
- Delete the user
- Reset the password
- Disable permanently the user
Admins are the only users with permissions to reset someone’s password.
Here's how to proceed:
- Log in to Sifflet
- Navigate to the "Settings" section then click "Users"
- Locate the user in question, then click the "Reset user password" icon
- Subsequently, provide the user with the default password. Please reach out to the Sifflet support team at [email protected] to get the default password of your instance
- On the first login, the user will be asked to modify the password.
Updated about 1 month ago