You can now track all your monitoring rules alerts with a dedicated Incidents page.
This enables you to:
- Identify and prioritise regular issues on your most critical data assets
- Manage any data incident with a streamlined workflow
- Centralise all data related incidents in one place
On the main "Incidents" page, you can see at a glance all the created incidents.
Each time a monitoring rule fails, an associated incident will be created, with the same criticality.
For each incident, all the necessary information is summarised in 2 tabs to help you with the investigation:
Overview tab you can see:
- the associated rule that failed in
- the potential impacted downstream assets in
Compromised assets, for instance BI Dashboards
timelinesummarises all actions that occurred for this incident: comments, assignment, closing/re-opening the incident.
You can see here the whole downstream and upstream assets in the
A typical workflow for an opened incident would be:
- Assign it to someone in your team
- Use the
Compromised assetssection to alert any team that could be impacted
- Use the
Lineagetab to get a better understanding of the upstream assets
- Comment the resolution in the
- Close the report by providing a final status:
Updated 1 day ago