Release: Declarative Lineage on edges, new integrations on Oracle and Atlas on Cloudera
- Declarative Lineage for edges: In some cases, Sifflet cannot connect to your closed environment or doesn't have enough access to retrieve and compute the lineage. For these cases, you have the possibility to add programmatically the edges in your lineage.
- Atlas (beta): You can now connect to your Atlas instance along your Hive instance on Sifflet.
- Oracle (beta): You can now connect to your Oracle instance.
- Fixed errors on some MySQL monitors
- Access Controls: Improved UX for users with "Viewer" roles trying to create monitors from the app.
App version: v147