Product Release 2022-10-27
7 months ago by Vincent Ip
✨ New & Improved
- External tables on BigQuery: Users can now discover and monitor external tables on BigQuery.
- Usage on Snowflake: We have extended our Usage feature to support tables and views on Snowflake. Snowflake users can now understand their most queried data assets for better monitoring and troubleshooting management.
- Looker integration enhancement: We now support Looker
derived tablesfor the lineage from the data warehouse to the Looker dashboard.
- Firebolt integration improvement: Users can now choose which Firebolt engine Sifflet will use when querying the data to offer more flexibility.
- Monitoring graphs improvements: Monitoring graphs include more details such as the run or the feedback timestamps. Users also can see the historized graph in past runs to get a better understanding of the trigger of the alerts in the past and better compare with actual values.
- Catalog search: fixed a bug where the filters did not apply properly on some occasion
- Fixed a bug preventing from showing properly the lineage between Tableau and BigQuery